domingo, 18 de maio de 2008

only you


Only you can have my soul


Oh oh oh you can have it all


Everything you want, my heart, my love


To you baby love forever


Let me explain how I feel about you


First it's to easy to say I need, I love you


I will try to describe what I mean, how it feels like


For that, I use worked melodies sinceres


You were my heaven on earth, the light of myself


Through you I gave birth, you made me a woman


Every colour of my world, that's what you are


Like a lion rules the jungle you rule my heart



Thank you


You turn my nights into days


Cause every second and a minute of each hour I need to see your face


I need you, touch you, smell you, hug you, all through the day


Kiss you, hug you, smell you, touch you, teas you, please you and say your name



No matter what we'll be, with you and me


You'll always have my soul, my heart, my love my everything


musica de Ayo


Nenhum comentário: